- Improves feed quality - Increased silage packing reduces oxygen levels, which then reduce spoilage.
- Increases silo capacity - With increased silage packing, more feed can be placed into the structure.
- Lancaster Model 1030 - for corn silage & smaller silos
- Lancaster Model 1200 - for haylage & medium silos
- Lancaster BlueMax - for high horsepower & large silos
- Lancaster Model 1012
- Lancaster Model 1018
- DeMuth Model 1030
- Demuth "Big Willy"
- Accessory: MaxPak Spreader Head
- Stainless steel wear plate is full width of gooseneck, heavy stainless is non-scoring, reduces gumming, and adds years of life.
- Unique long ground control handle (for all models) operates easily from wagon side of PTO, you do not need to walk around blower or climb over PTO.
- Easy to install. Comes mostly assembled, complete with mountings and instructions.
- UPS shippable.
|Silage blown up the fill pipe is directed into your silo by the Multi-FloTM gooseneck. A single river of silage is divided into streams by the heavy-duty fins. These streams spread the silage throughout your silo.||
To fill and pack tightly, the Multi-FloTM has two positions changeable from ground level. When your silo is almost full, you can top it off by moving the position of the fins with a manual shift lever.
Lancaster Model 1200
The Model 1200 Multi-FloTM has a 12" wide gooseneck. It's larger size all but eliminates plugging problems - even when you blow in haylage. Farmers report the Model 1200 easily handles a big wagon in 3 minutes. It is especially helpful in larger silos.
The BlueMax Multi-Flo is built for those who push high-capaciy silo filling equipment to the limit. All parts of the BlueMax subject to wear are made 25% heavier - and the stainless wear plate is twice as heavy. For strength, there are reinforcements all around - even our well-known non-binding hinge is heavier.
For use in 10' or 12' diameter silos
- Durable rigid galvanized box construction.
- Quick and easy to install, includes mounting brackets, attaches to first two silo hoops or lags to monolithic silo.
- End fins split the silage stream.
- Heavy stainless steel wear plate turns the stream of feed and handles the initial impact.
- Adjustment makes it easy to top out silo.
DeMuth's unique roll forming process produces straight corners. The 10" x 12" base tube reduces back pressure and friction allowing material to move through the spreader at high speed, virtually eliminating plugging.
DeMuth's unique roll forming process produces "Big Willy's" wear resistant 15 gauge curved corners. The 10" x 12" base tube reduces back pressure and friction allowing material to move through the spreader at high speed, virtually eliminating plugging.
MaxPakTM Spreader Head
- Specifically designed for top-filling silos.
- Pack more silage in your silo.
- Reduce final leveling time by up to 75%.
- Direct the silage stream where you want it while standing on the fill platform.
- Create a level surface for better unloader start-up.
- Easy to install by attaching to gooseneck irons.
- Conveniently stored without the use of tools. Rests against silo wall below spreader, out of the way for normal spreader use.
The MaxPak Spreader Head is used with "Lancaster" and "DeMuth" style Silage Spreaders:
- Lancaster Model 1030 - Standard Duty 9" wide
- Lancaster Model 1200 - Standard Duty 12" wide
- Lancaster BlueMax - Heavy Duty 12" wide
- DeMuth Model 1030 - Heavy Duty 9" wide
- DeMuth "Big Willy" - Heavy Duty 12" wide