- Improves feed quality - Increased silage packing reduces oxygen levels, which then reduce spoilage.
- Increases silo capacity - With increased silage packing, more feed can be placed into the structure.
- Mounts below center hatch on conical or flat roof silos.
- Except for the motor assembly, the 1085 is made from noncorrosive materials such as stainless steel or aluminum. It can remain inside the silo year-round.
- Motor assembly weighs only 5 lbs. and is portable. It is removed without tools and is normally stored away from the silo when not in use.
- Includes a ground level safety light which blinks while distributor is rotating.
- Optional grain baffle can be added to further reduce grain separation.
- Angle of the chute is adjustable from straight down to 45o. Change angle easily as silo is near full.
- 17 1/2" ID ring unit needs 24" hatch. It requires replacement of a small hatch on some silos. (24" replacement center Part # HT 0924 - 40 lbs.)
- 4-wire heavy wiring to top of silo needed.