- Meet OSHA and ANSI Standards (READ OSHA REGULATIONS HERE - ORDER ANSI REGULATIONS HERE) for fixed ladders
- Sub-Assembled for economical shipping and easy on-site assembly
- Rigid channel construction improves stability
- Knurled rungs provide non-slip footing
- Unique no-hole splice joints increase strength and assure ease of assembly
- All components are galvanized for maximum corrosion resistance
- No welding, painting or drilling required
Our Industrial Ladder and Cage Systems feature the following specially designed components:
- Offset platforms – built with Grip Strut Safety Grating for rigid and dependable support
- Cages - Electro-Galvanized with clear chromate and ChromaSeal-K finish.
- Rungs – unique flange eliminates rotation and chance of rung slipping out
- Uprights – excellent weather resistance and added security from channel construction
- Stand-off brackets – special locking device, no drilling required
Want more information?
Frequently Asked Questions about Industrial Ladders and Safety Cages
- What safety standards are met?
DeMuth ladder and cage systems meet both OSHA and ANSI standards.
- What materials are used?
Box Beam Uprights are manufactured from G90, 16 ga., galvanized inset channel. Rungs are galvanized 1" dia. welded tubing with a knurled surface.
- How do I know what to order?
Simply measure the total height from the ground to the step-off point and DeMuth will ship all the components required to comply with safety regulations along with complete assembly drawings.