Lancaster Style Center Fill Gooseneck Pipes
(for bottom unloading silos)
Conventional and High Profile
- Durable, galvanized rigid box frame construction.
- Quick & easy to install.
- FACTORY PREASSEMBLED FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE.
- Heavy stainless steel liner turns the stream of feed and handles the initial impact.
- 9" or 12" models. (12" width is recommended for haylage and greater blowing capacity.)
- Expect many years of service If replacement is needed, replace the damaged section only.
- High profile goosenecks should be selected when available. These have a smooth arc to reduce friction. The end section is vertical and more accurately places the feed where you want it.
- Note: Goosenecks are available for most conical roof silos.
HEAVY DUTY GOOSENECKS available and should be used in the following conditions:
- For high moisture grains
- For any feed with high horsepower on the blower (150 or more)
SURESHOT ADJUSTABLE GOOSENECK BASE - Designed for use for 9" and 12" conventional centerfill goosenecks. Allows user to accurately adjust the flow of silage - while standing on the platform - to fall directly in the center of the silo. 18" spout included.
Demuth Style Center Fill Gooseneck Pipes(for bottom unloading silos)
Demuth High Profile Center-Fill Gooseneck Pipes(for top unloading silos)
Lancaster Style Center-Fill Gooseneck Pipes(for top uploading silos)